Ross of Mull Bunkrooms operates on an exclusive-use basis. We are open all year. Click here to book online>
Prices are flexible depending on the time of year and the number of guests.
Minimum stays are 2 or 3 nights, depending on the time of year and availability.
September 2023 – March 2024: £110 per night for 1 – 3 guest, plus £10 for each additional guest.
Reduced rate: Stays of 5 nights or more receive a 10 % discount on the nightly rate.
April – August 2024: £130 per night for 1 – 3 guests, plus £10 for each additional guest.
We regret we are unable to take dogs.
Ross of Mull Bunkrooms accommodation and facilities
The bunkrooms are modern, cosy and comfortable; ideal self-catering accommodation.
- 2 newly decorated bunkrooms, which each sleep 4 people on new Sleeptite bunks – the best there is!
- 2 new well-appointed bathrooms with lots of hot water
- Spacious dining and sitting areas with woodburning stove, a library and games
- Self-catering kitchen, well equipped
- Small drying room
- Bed linen and towels supplied
- Washing machine and open-air drying line
- Cycle storage
- Free open-air parking on site for 2 cars – let us know if you are bringing kayaks/other outdoor equipment
Surrounding the Ross of Mull Bunkrooms is 6 acres of land which is excellent wildlife habitat. Just outside the Bunkrooms is a standing stone that is reputed to have been erected as one of a series of signposts to the Isle of Iona.
The Bunkrooms are less than 1 mile from the village of Fionnphort, the ferry pier is the departure for Iona and day trips to the islands of Staffa and Lunga in the Treshnish Isles. The Bunkrooms are the ideal location for exploring the Ross of Mull Peninsula with its dramatic cliffs, white shell-sand beaches, unspoiled natural environment, exciting wildlife and rich history.