Marketing Mull and Iona is ran by local volunteers and is the local Destination Marketing Organisation (DMO) for the islands of Mull and Iona. We are a Community Interest Company (CIC) which allows us, as a social enterprise, to use our profits and assets for the sole benefit of our community.
All subscribers to Marketing Mull and Iona (MMI) benefit from being part of a Destination Marketing Organisation with the united common purpose of marketing and promoting the islands of Mull and Iona as a world class visitor experience and the top rural destination of choice, in Scotland.
Interested in joining?
MMI has a dedicated committee of local tourism and business professionals to represent you and your business at local, national & international levels. By becoming a subscriber, you are joining an array of other island businesses in increasing your business exposure to a worldwide audience and supporting tourism and marketing activity at a local level.
Subscription will provide you with:
- Increased online presence
- All subscribers receive a full business listing including 6 images, description, contact details including email, web and social media links
- Opportunities to interact with a wide audience of potential visitors via the active MMI social media platforms
- A dedicated marketing officer through the MMI marketing budget, you will benefit from organisational advertising and marketing in carefully selected and targeted national campaigns
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with other tourism businesses: A key benefit of being part of MMI is the feeling of belonging, working together and supporting all tourism groups on the islands.
- A ‘joint voice’ to tackle issues important to your business.
- Opportunities for representation out of area e.g. at International tourism fairs etc.
- Access to free or subsidised training courses and workshops