Wildlife Walks on Mull, Iona, Ulva and the Ardnamurchan Peninsula. Otter Walks a speciality. Lunch, afternoon tea and transportation included.
Whichever option you choose, all Wildlife Walks and Tours will provide you with:-
- Door to door service subject to availability
- Ferry collection available on many walks
- The services of a passionate and caring local Wildlife Guide, who will delight in sharing the islands’ rich history and diverse wildlife with you
- The renowned Mull Magic lunch of home made soup, filled rolls, crisps, fruit, and home made cake
- Binoculars available
- Tea and scones at the end of the walk