Ground floor cottage, head of Lochdon, wealth of water fowl summer and winter. Centrally situated for visiting Tobermory to the north and Iona to the
The Smiddy, built in 1860 is adjacent to the Old Mill Cottage in the village of Lochdon, well known for the wild life including Hen Harriers, short eared owls, white tail sea Eagle and red deer. The cottage sleeps 4 guests in a Double and Twin room. Large spacious dinning room and sitting room. The modern well equipped kitchen overlooks the Croft and the hills to the rear of the cottage. Dishwasher, micro wave, gas hob and electric oven, washing machine and tumble dryer. The sitting room has a wood burning stove, easy to operate. Plenty of logs are provided and more maybe bought on site. The dining room and sitting room overlook Lochdon. Large bathroom with walk in shower. Separate cloak room. A large mature garden with seating to the rear of the cottage. Private parking.