Dalantober is a lovely bright house with most rooms facing the sea. It is self-contained and fully separate from the adjacent owners’ annexe. During spring we have corncrakes nesting in the field in front of the house. The central heating system ensures that the house provides very comfortable accommodation regardless of the weather.
- The house comfortably sleeps 6 guests in 3 bedrooms – 2 kingsize and 1 twin. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower. Additionally a family bathroom provides bath and shower facilities. A baby’s high chair and travel cot are available.
- The public area consist of an open-plan lounge with TV and DVD player, dining area and a fully equipped kitchen including cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- There is also a separate small sun lounge.
- An adjacent utility room houses a washing machine and tumble dryer.
- The bungalow has an enclosed garden separate from the owners’ annexe and has a garden bench, picnic table and a barbecue. Also has a clothesline.
- Changeover is Saturday. The house is available from 4pm and departure time is 10am.